1. An organic silicone emulsion made from imported organic silicon with excellent stability.
2. Excellent smoothness that can use as smoothing agent and lubricant, which can sharply lower fibre friction value.
3. Individual use or use with cationic/nonionic softeners.
Macromolecule various structures silicone emulsion.
Appearance: milky white liquid
Ionicity: weakly cationic
pH: 5 – 7
Solubility: easily soluble in water at room temperature
1. Mainly for cashmere, wool and mercerized wool with excellent smoothness.
2. Confers outstanding hand feels and bright shades to treated fabrics.
3. Good wetting and adhesion with durable washing resistance.
4. Negligible yellowing.
Dipping: 6-8% (O.W.F), 45℃ × 30min
Does not use with water with CaCO3 content over 100 PPM, pH over 7.5 or other impurities.
Avoids storage and use at high temperature.
Avoids impurity pollution from residual alkali, inorganic salt or detergents in fabrics.
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/polyethylene drum, keep it under seal in cool and dry place.,6 months in sealed container at room temperature.