Printing auxiliaries use the film forming effect of adhesive which attach insoluble dyes to fabric firmly to color the fabric. Printing auxiliaries include textile chemical thickener, binding agent, crosslinking agent, emulsifier, fixing agent, dispersing agent, silicone softener, defoamers and so on.Features of printing auxiliaries:
1. High color yield while low dye using. The printing auxiliaries is sticky and smooth, good dispersion performance, thus it can make the dyeing material evenly dispersed and accurately fixed in a certain position of the fabric without infiltration, making the outline of the pattern clear, bright color while saving the dye and avoiding the bad affect of using traditional paste, such as easy to produce uneven dyeing, color point, Fine lines broken and other shortcomings.
2. High color fastness. The printing auxiliaries does not occur condensation and hydrolysis phenomenon in the color paste when the PH value between 5 to 13. It has good resistance to acid, alkali, and electrolyte, with a strong ability to carry so that dye can fix on fiber through variety reactions.
3. Improve production efficiency and product quality. The viscosity of new thickener is suitable, sticky but not over stick. And thixotropic property of the new printing auxiliaries is high. The printing auxiliaries using this new chemical thickener will not stick on the tools of print or the printing fabric when printing, effectively avoiding the shortcoming of traditional paste that snap can’t be cleaned or the fabric is difficult to desalinate. So the printing auxiliaries is a new breakthrough in printing industry through decreasing defective rate, improve work efficiency and product quality.
4. Wide use range. The printing auxiliaries is mainly applied to reactive dyes, disperse dyes in the printing process. It can reduce the amount of triethanolamine by 50% in the use of acid dyes and fast sulfon. It can be used in drum, flat screen and rotary screen printing process for cotton, flannel, polyester and other fabric printing.
5. Easy to operate. The usage of these products is completely sthe ame as sodium alginate. First pour water or warm water into the bucket, then put the new paste slowly into the water in constant stirring, stir until no granulation exists.
HT Fine Chemicals is specialized in production of all kinds of textile chemical auxiliaries with one-stop service and free samples delivery.