Multi-element modified high-concentration silicone emulsion 6419 is a special emulsified silicone oil that is double modified by block modification and polyether polymerization from D4 (produced by Dow Corning, USA). Because it does not contain solvents, the damage to the fabric is minimized! It is suitable for fabrics containing spandex to ensure no loss of elasticity!
octamethylsiloxane modified polyether-modified silicone derivative with self-emulsifying group
Appearance: transparent to hazy white uniform liquid
Ionicity: very weak cationic (close to non-ionic)
PH : 7.0-7.5
Solubility: Easy soluble in water
Properties and fields of application
Cotton, polyester, nylon, acrylic, viscose, and other blended and composite fabrics.
1. Slightly shade & brightness change on fabric with little blue shade, close to the original color.
2. Non-stick roller below the temperature of 80℃(pH ≤ 10).
3. It can be emulsified and adjusted to ice feeling & soft silicone oil, with good smoothness and excellent fluffy.
4. Electrolyte resistant, alkali resistant above 2g/l (room temperature); free of VOC .
5. It has certain water absorption on cotton. (application: cotton, polyester, nylon, acrylic, wool and their blended yarn "soft and slippery"). Especially it has a hydrophilic effect on T/C denim.
6. It can be directly used or used as a raw material additive to make a five in one softener.
7. Due to its high concentration that is close to crude oil, it is particularly suitable for export and reduces transportation costs.
High concentration silicone emulsion 6419 diluted 2 times:
About five minutes
at least 500 R / min is best.(Water accelerates, resulting in gel forming and difficult to dissolve. )
About 5 minutes
Add water while stirring
About 5 minutes.
Add water while stirring
About 10 minutes.
Add 0.125kg glacial acetic acid
Diluted 10 times:
Dosage: 1.0 ~ 5.0% (o.w.f)
Temperature: 20 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Bath ratio: 1:5 ~ 1:10
Time: 20 ~ 30 minutes
Padding: setting machine: 10-100 g / L 130-150 ℃ * 60-90 seconds (according to customer requirements)
In view of the fact that many factors in the pretreatment, dyeing, printing, after-finishing, and formula may affect the fastness, shade, whiteness, strength, and handle of the final product. It is suggested that appropriate tests should be carried out before applying this product.
This product is packed with a 125kg rubber barrel lined with a plastic bag or 200kg iron barrel. This product is non-toxic, harmless, non-combustible and non-explosive,
Under the condition of below 35 ℃, the shelf life is 6 months. In case of freezing, thaw at room temperature and stir well before use.