Application of Water Washing environment-friendly Wet Rubbing Fastness Improving Agent HT-B5 in Deni
Time: Click: 992
The factors affecting the fastness of dampness resistance in denim fabrics are: the type of fabric, the fabric structure, the process of treatment of the textile, such as desizing, scouring, bleaching, mercerization, etc.; the selection of textile dyes and the process, whether the temperature and time is controlled strictly, and whether the selection and use of the auxiliaries is correct; post-treatment of denim fabrics, etc. In view of these factors that affect the wet rubbing fastness of color, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. According to the analysis of the textile materials, the color fastness to the friction of the general chemical fabric is better than the natural fabric such as the denim fabric, and the thinner fabric is better than the heavy fabric. Therefore, in the process of textile processing, every process should be absorbed fully in order to improve the absorbability of the fiber and the reactivity of the dye or the adsorption and fixation, make sure it is fully dyed. During the dyeing process, denim fabric is required to be strictly controlled, and the auxiliaries should be correctly chosen.
2. When choosing the dye for the denim fabric, choose the dye with good lifting and leveling. The good lifting and leveling are beneficial to the permeation and diffusion of the dye, and the wet rubbing fastness can be improved to a certain extent. Dyes should have water solubility and substantivity, and water soluble groups should not be too much, otherwise, the wet rubbing fastness will be affected. And the substantivity should be in the medium for the best. The substantivity of the dye should not be too high, generally no more than 70%.
3. Denim fabric dyeing should choose water or deionized water as much as possible to reduce the influence of calcium and magnesium ions on the dye, thus improving the absorbability of the dyes and making the dye more stable in the fiber molecules.
4. Use high-efficiency fixing agent, the selected fixing agent should be able to link between the fiber and the dye to form a compound. When the dye is reacted with the dye, it can also react with the cellulose fiber, so that the dye and the fiber can be closely linked together, which strengthen the knot of the dyestuff with the fiber, prevent the dyestuff from falling off the fiber or swimming to the surface of the fiber, avoiding causing a decrease in colorfastness.
5. Pay attention to the pH value of the dyed cloth. In general, the alkali content for the process of deep color denim fabric is higher, but strengthen water washing, soaping, and neutralization. Denim fabric cannot be taken with alkali, so as to avoid the degradation of wet rubbing fastness after dyestuff. Usually, the cowboy cloth pH is controlled at 6.5-7.5, no more than 9 or less than 3.
6. In order to improve the colorfastness of the fabric, the fabric is cleaned up, such as biological enzyme polishing, which increases the smoothness of the cloth and reduces the friction force.
7. The floating color of the denim fabric is extremely unfavorable to the fastness to the wet friction. The deep color reactive dyed fabric should be soaped two times, but too many times of soaping will destroy the dyed dye, which leads to the decrease of the effect.
8. Because the floating color of the cowboy fabric is difficult to remove cleanly, the soap can be stripped with appropriate stripping agent after the soap is cooked, remove the skin color, so that the dye and fiber on the fabric are completely integrated and the colorfastness of the fabric is improved.
9. We can form a soft, tough, water-resistant film on the surface of the denim and fiber covalent bonds that may become unstable or even fractured under the acid and alkali conditions. It can improve the wet rubbing fastness with its water repellency and softness.
10. Through the above processes, the wet rubbing fastness of the denim fabric still not reach the requirement. We can improve the wet rubbing fastness of the fabric significantly by using special additives, such as the wet rubbing fastness enhancers of the denim.
Based on the above problems, our company has developed an environmentally friendly wet rubbing fastness improving agent HT-B5.
The water washing wet rubbing fastness improving agent HT-B5 is a new product developed by our company for the washing process of denim. Both "black cow" and "blue bull" can obviously improve the fastness of the rubbing. It is suitable for jeans washing process with stable performance and obvious improvement effect.
Special water-based polyurethane
-- Appearance:light yellow to yellow liquid（darker as time going）
-- Ionicity:weakly cationic
-- Solubility:easily soluble in normal water in any proportion
1. Free of formaldehyde and APEO, it belongs to environmental products and complies with EU OEKO-TEX Standard 100 requirements.
2. Use for fixing after cellulose fiber dyeing. Excellent wet rubbing fastness improving performance that can meet above Grade 3 by improving 1- 1.5 grades.
3. Easy operation for using by direct dilution with water.
4. Soft hand feeling, no influence on light fastness and resistant to washing.
Based on different kind and concentration of dyes, different kind and pattern of the treated fabric, Dosage as below:
--Dipping (washing only)
HT-B5: 2-4% (O.W.F) (Adjustment base on color)
Bath ratio: 1: 10 – 20
Dyed fabrics (pH ≦ 7) → Dip at 40℃ × 20 – 30 min →Dry
HT-B5:30 – 50 g/L
Dyed fabrics (pH ≦7) → One dip & pad with water retention 80 – 85% → Dry
1. Prepared solution should be used immediately. Please test before using. The above process is for reference only.
2. Only use alone, cannot use for one bath with silicone oil, fixing agent and anionic agent.
3. The working liquid can achieve the best performance at 25-35℃.
4. Please clean up the alkali (pH ≦7), salt and soaping agent of the fabric before using wet rubbing fastness improving agent B5.
5. Please clear away foaming or groove and change the working liquid because it will have a lot of foam when it use for a long time.
6. This product is not alkali resistant, and keep the pH value of the working fluid at 4.5-5.5 as far as possible.
7. The water used in the working fluid should be running water that is less than 100ppm.
Packaging and storage:
125kg/ barrels, sealed at room temperature, 6 months in the sealed container at room temperature.
Sorry, but no results for your seaching. Try to search with different keywords.