[General Information of Anti-creasing Resin with Low Formaldehyde]
Special modification of dihydroxy methyl DMEDHEU resin.
Appearance: undertint transparent liquid
PH value: 5.5-6.5
Stability: stability below 40℃
Solubility: soluble in cold water
1. Low formaldehyde content, can give fabric excellent "wash and wear" performance, little color change, after treatment the fabric has good elasticity, chlorine resistance and shrink-proof performance.
2. The elasticity force, flattening effect and washing fastness has reach the ideal indicator, release little formaldehyde Meet environmental protection requirement.
3. Low formaldehyde content, not pungent and dazzling, improve the working environment greatly.
4. Suitable for cotton, fibre, viscose, wool, tencel and chemical fiber blended fabric crease-resist shrink-proof or easy care treatment.
[Anti-creasing Resin Application]1. Padding method (applicable to fabric finishing)
Easy-care resin: 50~100g/l
Catalyst: 20~25% of resin content
Fibre protective agent 30～40 g/l
Silicone oil TF: 25g/l
Two dipping two rolling (with liquid 70 ~ 80%) - 85 ℃ drying - 155 ℃ baking 3 minutes
2. Impregnation method (applicable to cloth finishing)
Easy-care resin： 40~100 g/l
Catalyst：20~25% of resin content
Fibre protective agent： 25 g/l
Dipping ten minutes at room temperature - dehydration - drying ironing - baking (155 ℃ baking 4 ~ 7 minutes)
(Note: the processed fabric should be clean, cloth PH is subacidity).
125 kg/polyethylene drum, 6 months in sealed container at room temperature.