Sequestering agent, as textile auxiliaries for continuous process, has been widely used in the textile pretreatment, printing and dyeing.
[Sequestering agent in textile process General properties]
-- Appearance: pale transparent liquid
-- Ionicity: nonionic
-- pH: 3-6.
-- Stability: stable to acid, electrolytes and 350 g/L of NaOH
[Sequestering agent Properties and fields of application]
-- Strong sequestering effect to calcium, magnesium and iron ions.
-- Excellent stability and dispersibility.
-- Suitable for general process of printing and dyeing.
-- Prevents broken holes due to oxidization in pretreatment and obviously improves scouring performance and whiteness and avoids precipitation in equipment.
-- Improves soaping performance to unfixed dyes in soaping after dyeing.
[Sequestering agent Application]
-- Scouring: 2-4 g/L
-- Bleaching: 1-3 g/L
-- Soaping: 1-2 g/L
[Packing and storage]
-- Packing: 125 kg/polyethylene drum
-- Storage: 12 months in sealed container at room temperature
[Why Choose HT FINE CHEMICAL CO., LTD.]
1. More than 30 reaction kettles and perfect sewage treatment system.
2. All textile auxiliaries chemicals comply with environmental standards, SGS international certifications ensured.
3. Strong R&D capability and inspection labs.
4. OEM service available and welcome to inquiry.
5. Complete production facilities and large scale manufacturing.
6. Annual production of 20,000 tons.