Antistatic Agent for Polyester
The Problems Of Hydrophobic Synthetic Fiber Fabrics Such As Polyester
1. The wearing comfort of the fabric is bad, and the feeling on wearing process will be stuffy and uncomfortable.
2. The hydrophobicity of the fabric determines that its conductivity is poor and the surface of the fabric is easy to produce static electricity.
3. Electrostatic production also makes fabric easy to adsorb dirt in the process of using, and in the washing process, due to hydrophobic fiber on the affinity of oil, dirt is not easy to remove, and there is a twice stain phenomenon.
Antistatic Agent Finishing Mechanism
1. Hydrophilic finishing is to change the properties of the fiber surface layer so that it is easy to absorb moisture and improve the wear comfort of the fabric.
2. Antistatic finishing is through the formation of fibers containing ionic and/or hygroscopic groups of polymer, improving the conductivity of fiber, to eliminate or prevent electrostatic production.
3. Easy decontamination is mainly through improving the hydrophilicity of fiber surface, reducing electrostatic adsorption, making the oil easy to wash, and not to stain again.
4. There are some similarities between the three kinds of embedding methods, that is, through the hydrophilic hydration on the surface of the fibers to achieve the purpose of finishing.
As an antistatic agent supplier, we are glad to draw your attention and we provide high-quality anti static finish for polyester. For the better communications and cooperation, we are looking forward to your detailed requirements for your textile processing, and if necessary and for your convenience, you visiting to our factory is greatly welcomed and appreciated. If you are interested to buy finishing chemicals in textiles, please feel free to check the details description of antistatic agent and contact us.
Hongtu Company Tells You What You Should Focus When You Choose the Best Antistatic Agent
Before we select antistatic agent, we need to know why we need to finish the fabric using anti-static agent. The static phenomenon is produced by physical friction. Same charges repels and extract cha...
Accelerate the pace of development of chemical fiber oil
In order to eliminate the static electricity generated by friction, the friction coefficient is reduced, so that the fibers have appropriate bundling property, smoothness and fineness, so that the che...
Knowledge about Antistatic Agent
As we all know, plastic boasts good electrical isolation property. Therefore, it is widely used in every field of industry and our daily life. But the high resistivity on the plastic surface usually m...
How to Use Antistatic Agent for Textile？
Ⅰ. Fabric antistatic agents are used to remove the harm of static electricity Commonly used fabric fibers mainly include: wool, nylon, silk, viscose fiber, cotton, hemp, acetate fiber, nylon, acryli...