Antistatic Agent for Polyester
The Problems Of Hydrophobic Synthetic Fiber Fabrics Such As Polyester
1. The wearing comfort of the fabric is bad, and the feeling on wearing process will be stuffy and uncomfortable.
2. The hydrophobicity of the fabric determines that its conductivity is poor and the surface of the fabric is easy to produce static electricity.
3. Electrostatic production also makes fabric easy to adsorb dirt in the process of using, and in the washing process, due to hydrophobic fiber on the affinity of oil, dirt is not easy to remove, and there is a twice stain phenomenon.
Antistatic Agent Finishing Mechanism
1. Hydrophilic finishing is to change the properties of the fiber surface layer so that it is easy to absorb moisture and improve the wear comfort of the fabric.
2. Antistatic finishing is through the formation of fibers containing ionic and/or hygroscopic groups of polymer, improving the conductivity of fiber, to eliminate or prevent electrostatic production.
3. Easy decontamination is mainly through improving the hydrophilicity of fiber surface, reducing electrostatic adsorption, making the oil easy to wash, and not to stain again.
4. There are some similarities between the three kinds of embedding methods, that is, through the hydrophilic hydration on the surface of the fibers to achieve the purpose of finishing.
As an antistatic agent supplier, we are glad to draw your attention. For the better communications and cooperation, we are looking forward to your detailed requirements for your textile processing, and if necessary and for your convenience, you visiting to our factory is greatly welcomed and appreciated. If you are interested to buy finishing chemicals in textiles, please feel free to check the details description of antistatic agent and contact us.