Low-temperature soaping agent DZ208 can effectively remove unfixed reactive dyes, especially for dark red, turquoise, royal blue, black bobbin fabrics, and can improve soaking water (100 ° C plus washing powder) staining and wet and dry rubbing fastness.
Appearance: white powder
PH value: 11±1
1. It can remove the unfixed (direct reactive group) reactive dye on cellulose fiber quickly and efficiently.
2. Soaping agent itself is easy to dissolve, easy to clean, no residue on the fabric.
3. When the amount of soaping agent is increased, the dye is rarely detached when the hot water is washed after soaping.
4. It can be soaped at 60~65 °C to achieve better hardness than 98 °C.
5. It can improve the color fastness of soaking water (100 ° C plus washing powder), dry and wet friction.
6. It is suitable for the processing of cheese yarn, overflow, airflow dyeing machine and pad dyeing.
7. It does not contain substances restricted by OEKO-TEX100, REACH regulations.
8. It has no APEO, no phosphorus, no VOC, no COD and very low BOD.
Soaping agent is suitable for all kinds of printing and dyeing processing equipment, and its dosage varies with dyeing depth, performance requirements, processing equipment, (time, bath ratio). Please refer to the usage below.
Soaping after dipping:
Prepare all kinds of cloth yarn, cold water 2 cylinder, low temperature soaping agent DZ208, 0.5~2.0g/L 60~65°C for 20 minutes, neutralize 0.3~0.5g/L glacial acetic acid for peracid, required high cold water 1 cylinder, hot water wash 90 ° C for 10 minutes, wash cold water 1 cylinder (fixed soft).
Note: Low temperature soap-boiling does not produce wrinkles.