Mainly for finishing of dyed fabrics with reactive dyestuffs that obviously improves various fastness, especially chlorine fastness.
Appearance: light yellow to yellow liquid
20% pH: 4.5±1
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: stable to acid, alkali, electrolytes and hard water
1. Chlorine resistance reaches over 150 PPM.
2. Good washing fastness and negligible shade fades that efficiently prevents low stripping and shade change.
3. Obviously improves soaping and perspiration fastness.
4. Outstanding alkali resistance that can be used in mercerization process after dye fixing.
5. Free of formaldehyde and complies with environmental requirements.
6. Negligible shade changes that does not affect fabric original shades.
High concentration product and can be diluted 1.5-2 times.
To guarantee subsequent fixing performance, please rinse the dyed fabrics completely to remove residual dyestuffs, salts and alkalis before fixing. Soaps if necessary.
HT-GT25: 2-4% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 1: 15-20
Temperature & time: 30-50℃ × 15-20 min
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → Dip in fixing bath for 15-30 min at 30-50℃→ Rinse → Dry
HT-GT25: 20 – 40 g/L
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → twice dip & pad in fixing bath at room temperature → Dry
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/polyethylene drum, 12 months in sealed container at room temperature.
If you need samples for testing, please feel free to contact us, we will recommend suitable products according to your requirement.
According to your order quantity, we can supply FOB, CIF, EXW price.
We can support LCL shipment and FCL shipment, for LCL shipment, we will pack the goods with wool pallet to save the products during transportation.