Sulphonate condensation polymer.
Appearance: red brown liquid
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: stable to acid, alkali, electrolytes and hard water
1. Tarnally similar appearance as the best two acid dye fixing agents in Germany, as well as technical specification.
2. Especially for wool, nylon, silk and leather with anionic dyestuffs (acid/metal complex dyestuffs) while washing, perspiration, light, chlorine and bleeding fastness can be sharply improved after treatment
3. Excellent dye fixing performance on nylon webbing that is obviously better than other acid dye fixing agents.
4. Slight influence on shades and hand feels that can use in the same bath of dyeing and fixing, which shortens process.
5. Outstanding acid resistance for easy operation.
High concentration product and can be diluted 1-2 times.
Dye fixing of fabrics with acid/metal complex dyestuffs.
Pale shades: 1-2% (O.W.F)
Medium shades: 2-3% (O.W.F)
Deep shades: 3-4% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 1: 10-15
Temperature & time: 80℃× 20 min
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/ polyethylene drum, 6 months in sealed container at room temperature.
The data contained in this literature are based on our current knowledge and experience. It is imperative that it be tested to determine, to your satisfaction, whether it is suitable for your intended use and application. We shall not take any responsibility in any situation for improper use. .