Formaldehyde free fixing agent for reactive, direct and sulfur dyestuffs that obviously improves various fabric fastness after fixation little color change will occur on the dyeing.
[General properties of fixing agent]
Appearance: Light yellow to deep yellow viscous liquid
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: stable to acid, alkali, electrolytes and hard water
1. Negligible shade fades to efficiently prevent low stripping and shade change.
2. Slight shade change and does not affect original shades.
3. Obviously improves rubbing, soaping and perspiration fastness.
4. Outstanding alkali resistance that makes mercerization available after fixing.
5. Free of formaldehyde that complies with environmental requirements.
6. Resistant to chlorine bleaching.
High concentration product and can be diluted 5-7 times.
To guarantee subsequent fixing performance, please rinse the dyed fabrics completely to remove residual dyestuffs, salts and alkalis before fixing. Soaps if necessary.
HT-WB: 1-6% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 1 : 10-20
Temperature & time: 30-50℃ x 15-20 min
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → Dip in fixing bath for 15-30 min at 30-50℃→ Rinse → Dry
HT-WB: 20-60 g/L
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → twice dip & pad in fixing bath at room temperature → Dry
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/polyethylene drum, keep it under seal in cool and dry place.,6 months in sealed container at room temperature.