Sulphonate condensation polymer.
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: stable to alkali, electrolytes, hard water and weak acid
1. Sharply improves soaping and perspiration fastness of fabrics after treatment.
2. Available in same bath of dyeing and fixing that shortens process.
3. Negligible influence on shades and hand feels.
4. Efficiently prevents white substrate staining.
5. Concentrated products that can dilute to 3-5 times.
High concentration product and can be diluted 3-5 times.
Dye fixing of fabrics with acid/metal complex dyestuffs.
Pale shades: 1-2% (O.W.F)
Medium shades: 2-3% (O.W.F)
Deep shades: 3-4% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 1: 15-20
Temperature & time: 80℃× 20 min
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → Add diluted HT-NRS and adjust pH to 4-6 with acetic acid → Heat to 80℃ and retain 20 min → Drain and rinse → Dry
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/ polyethylene drum, 6 months in sealed container at room temperature.
The data contained in this literature are based on our current knowledge and experience. It is imperative that it be tested to determine, to your satisfaction, whether it is suitable for your intended use and application. We shall not take any responsibility in any situation for improper use. .
If you need samples for testing, please feel free to contact us, we will recommend suitable products according to your requirement.
According to your order quantity, we can supply FOB, CIF, EXW price.