1.Dye fixing agent for finishing of reactive, direct and sulfur dyestuffs to kill reddish tone.
2.Free of formaldehyde.
3.Obviously improves fastness, and change shades to bluish tone that can be used as a shade regulator.
Polycationic amine salts compound.
Appearance: light yellow to yellow liquid
Solubility: easily soluble in water
Stability: stable to acid, alkali, electrolytes and hard water
1. Changes shades to bluish tone as a shade regulator.
2. Negligible shade fades to efficiently prevent low stripping.
3. Obviously improves rubbing, soaping and perspiration fastness.
4. Free of formaldehyde and complies with environmental requirements.
5. Resistant to chloride bleaching.
High concentration product and can be diluted 2-3 times.
To guarantee subsequent fixing performance, please rinse the dyed fabrics completely to remove residual dyestuffs, salts and alkalis before fixing. Soaping if necessary.
BS-102: 1-3% (O.W.F)
Bath ratio: 1: 15-20
Temperature & time: 30-50℃ × 15-20 min
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → Dip in fixing bath for 15-30 min at 30-50℃→ Rinse → Dry
BS-102: 10-30 g/L
Procedure: Dyed fabrics → Twice dip & pad in fixing bath at room temperature → Dry
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/polyethylene drum, Keep it cool and dry, 6 months in sealed container at room temperature.