1. A brand new weakly cationic softener that can biodegrade without toxic or stimulation, which is a recognized green product.
2. A concentrated hydrophilic softener to replace softener flakes and organic silicone softener that can use for softening for various fibres.
Aliphatic ester quaternaries.
Appearance: beige paste (20℃)
Ionicity: weakly cationic
1. Suitable for cotton, silk, wool, polyester, nylon and other fibres, as well as denim garments, washing fabrics, sweaters, towels.
2. Confers bulky, thick and hydrophilic properties to towel after treatment.
3. Extremely low yellowing that can use in softening for white and pale shade fabrics.
4. Low foam, low viscosity without tank sticking.
5. Extremely low shade change after softening.
6. Free of silicon to avoid emulsion breakage, but preserves extremely smooth.
7. Complies with environmental requirements and biodegradable.
8. Excellent hydrophilicity, softness, smoothness, anti-static and bulkiness.
9. Individual use or use with silicone softeners.
High concentration product and can be diluted 8-10 times.
Dilutes HT-222 in proportion of 1: 9 – 20 .If you want to get better effect, you could heat and dissoudre HT-222 first. Add 1/10 water by stirring it, and then repeat the operation .Finally, add the rest for stirring 5 – 10 minutes.
Dipping: 0.5 – 2.0 % (O.W.F), 30 – 45℃ × 15 – 30 min
Padding: 20 – 50 g/L, liquid retention: 60 – 80% and dries at 100℃
Specific process should be adjusted by testing.
[Packaging and storage]
125 kg/polyethylene drum, 6 months in cool and dry place with sealed packing
The data contained in this literature are based on our current knowledge and experience. It is imperative that it be tested to determine, to your satisfaction, whether it is suitable for your intended use and application. We shall not take any responsibility in any situation for improper use.
If you need samples for testing, please feel free to contact us, we will recommend suitable products according to your requirement.